Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
We appreciate that you have chosen Motel Inverness for your Point Reyes National Seashore getaway.
Below is a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guests, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19.
We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our property.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay health and enjoy life.
~ All of us at Motel Inverness
PROPERTY & GUEST POLICIES
- Each of our employees have been trained in extensive cleaning procedures, including disinfecting of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, tables, and light switches, for example.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUESTS while on the Motel Inverness property unless you are in your room.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others indoors and outdoors.
- No Contact Check In – You will be pre-charged to the card on file. A sanitized room key, your receipt, and our Covid-19 Policies will be in an envelope on your room door.
- The kitchenette in the Lodge is CLOSED.
- There is no common refrigerator, microwave, or ice maker available, and no food preparation can be done. No food is allowed in Lodge
- No Coffee Service in the Lodge
- Please be patient and these amenities will become available in the future. The safety and health of our guests comes first.
- Subject to change
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned