Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
We appreciate that you have chosen Motel Inverness for your Point Reyes National Seashore getaway.
Below is a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guests, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19. We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our property.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay health and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time in our history.
~ All of us at Motel Inverness
- Each of our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the frequent disinfecting of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and sofas, for example.
- The Lodge will be closed when the Front Desk closes.
- You are welcome to enjoy our outdoor facilities while wearing a face mask. Our staff practices frequent cleaning of railings, deck chairs, and all common touch surfaces.
- Each of our employees wears a mask and where needed gloves.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- No Contact Check In – You will be pre-charged to the card on file. A sanitized room key, your receipt, and our Covid-19 Policies will be in an envelope on your room door.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, and linens are sanitized.
- Each room stands vacant for 24 hours between guests prior to cleaning.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- We do not provide cleaning or housekeeping during your stay. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay by calling the Front Desk (415-236-1967).
- The hair dryer has been removed, please bring your own if needed.
- Each room is equipped with a coffee maker and disposable drinking cups. Prior to arrival you will receive an email asking which amenities you would like in your room such as coffee, creamers, etc. Please dispose of your cups, coffee, sugar, and creamer packaging before you check-out.
- At Check Out please leave the room key in the door handle lock.
- California has issued a mandate that everyone wear a face mask in public spaces including outdoors. Face masks are required while on the Motel Inverness property unless you are in your room. This is a statewide mandate, please be prepared and pack accordingly so you can enjoy your stay in Point Reyes National Seashore.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing during their stay, while enjoying our property, while in the Lodge (Gathering Room) and when interacting with other guests as well as our staff.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to arrival even if it is on arrival day, we request that you notify us by phone or email so that we can reschedule your stay with us.
- If while you are at the motel, you become unwell, we request that you notify us and make plans to return home immediately.
- The kitchenette in the Lodge will be CLOSED. Marin County Guidelines require the closure.
- There will be no common refrigerator and ice maker available, and no food preparation can be done.
- No Coffee Service in the Lodge
- Please be patient and these amenities will become available again in the future. The safety and health of our guests comes first.
- Subject to change